Introducing Leyland’s toughest paint for walls and ceilings
Leyland’s Hardwearing range welcomes Hardwearing Acrylic Eggshell. Our toughest mid-sheen paint is manufactured using high quality pigments and tough acrylic resin to create a superior durable finish.
- The subtle mid-sheen finish offers easy to clean properties which means your customers' walls will stay fresher for longer
- Hardwearing Acrylic Eggshell has excellent stain and moisture resistant properties, making it the ideal paint for most interior rooms, especially kitchens, bathrooms and busy areas (e.g. schools, hotels and hospitals)
- Its low odour properties, combined with ease of application and speed of drying, allows work to be completed with minimal disruption
- Hardwearing Acrylic Eggshell is cleverly formulated to be applied to a variety of internal surfaces including walls, ceilings, wood, metal, plaster, concrete, brickwork and cement rendering - making it the perfect all round interior paint!
- Available in 0.75, 2.5, 5 and 10 litres
- It can be tinted to over 16,000 colours
Keen to know more? Click here
Ready to buy? Find a stockist
Tips and tricks for applying Hardwearing Acrylic Eggshell to...
For the best application, the surface must be clean, dry and free from any loose and flaking material. Before applying Hardwearing Acrylic Eggshell, a primer like Leyland Trade Acrylic Primer Undercoat is required on all bare and glossy surfaces. Pre-painted woodwork should be washed then sanded down before paint application. To achieve the best finish, selecting the appropriate brush and roller is crucial to ensure an easier job and better finish.
Did you know you can even apply this versatile paint to metal? For the best application, the surface must be clean, dry and free from any loose and flaking material. Before applying Hardwearing Acrylic Eggshell to bare/new metal surfaces, a primer like Leyland Trade All Purpose Primer is required. Pre-painted metalwork should be washed and sanded down before paint application. To achieve the best finish, selecting the appropriate brush and roller is crucial to ensure an easier job and better finish.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this paint help with bathrooms that suffer from bad condensation?
Hardwearing Acrylic Eggshell has stain and moisture resistant properties, and it can handle extreme condensation, so much so it is often specified to be used in commercial kitchen/bathroom and swimming pool environments.
Is Hardwearing Acrylic Eggshell scrubbable?
The Leyland Trade Hardwearing Acrylic Eggshell emulsion is a highly durable product and is rated as 'scrubbable', however due to the formulation, dirt, grease and grime do not get through the finish, meaning a quick wipe is usually sufficient. Its easy clean properties means that it is ideal for kitchens, bathrooms and high traffic areas, for example a hallway. Once the paint has settled for 7 days, your customers will be able to clean the surface without effecting the appearance of the coating.
For more Frequently Asked Questions, click here
Introducing Hardwearing Acrylic Eggshell
How to apply to woodwork
How to apply to metalwork
Applying to bare plaster
Call now on 01924 354477 or contact us for more information